EMU Professional II 3/5 TCP/IP LP
available from stock
Available, delivery time: 1-2 days
The 3-phase bidirectional power meter EMU Professional II 3/5 TCP/IP LP for DIN rail mounting features a built-in LAN interface with Modbus TCP communication and web-server. The indirect power meter is designed for energy management as per ISO 50001 and energy cost billing.
Logbook for events and configuration changes related to MID / PTB regulations and Built-in load profile memory with a memory depth of over 3 years at a 15-minute interval.
- Bidirectional three-phase power meter with LAN TCP/IP interface
- Remote reading via Modbus TCP and API
- Webserver access protection with password
- Logbook for events and configuration changes related to weights and measures regulations
- Logging of different measurement values and export to CSV or via API
- Memory depth of over 3 years at a 15-minute interval
- 1 or 5 A transformer connection for up to 20000/5 or 4000/1 A
- MID B+D, for billing purposes
- PTB-A 50.7 approval
- Accuracy class B (1%)
The built-in LAN TCP/IP interface is protected against dirt and manipulation.
You can analyse different measurement readings via your web browser and IP address in a LAN or WAN.
- Remote reading via Modbus TCP
- HTTP-GET API
- NTP time server
- Buffered clock with synchronisation
- DHCP or fixed IP
Modbus TCP is similar to Modbus RTU, but TCP/IP packages are used to transfer data. TCP-Port 502 is reserved for Modbus TCP.
Power meter readings
- Active energy consumption (kWh) and supply (kWh)
- Reactive energy consumption (kWh) and supply (kWh)
- Active power (kw)
- Reactive power (kvar)
- Apparent power (kVA)
- Current (A)
- Frequency (Hz)
- Number of voltage failures
Reading and setting parameters is user-friendly by a 38x28 mm graphic LCD display with LED backlight. This provides excellent visibility of numbers and letters.
Display language e.g. english or german can be selected by the keys.
Power meter configuration
Touch-sensitive control buttons are used for configuration. A sealable service button must be pressed for each configuration change.
The current transformer ratio (1 or 5 A transformer, up for up to 20000/5 or 4000/1 A) can be configurable several times.
Network parameters are easy to configure via the website or buttons.
S0 pulse output
The 3-phase power meter EMU Professional II 3/5 TCP/IP LP features a configurable S0 pulse output for active or reactive energy
- Pulse rate per kWh / kvarH: 1,10,100, 1000 or 10000
- Pulse length in milliseconds: 2ms, 10ms, 30ms, 40ms, 120 ms
Power meter configuration ex factory
- Netwok configuration: DHCP
- S0 pulse output: 10 Impulse/ 20 ms
The 3-phase MID approved TCP/IP power meter meter is produced in Switzerland by EMU Electronic Ltd.
More information: https://www.emuag.ch
|Approval:||PTB-A.50.7, MID B+D|
|Connection:||3ph. CT 5A and 1A|
|Interface:||TCP/IP, http-get API, Modbus TCP|
0 of 0 reviews